If you are experiencing any problems or have any concerns with your exhaust system. we will be happy to carry out a comprehensive inspection.
Take some sound advice! The noise your exhaust makes can tell you a lot about its general condition —
- A loud roar could signify a hole in your exhaust pipe
- A persistent rattle may mean part of the exhaust is loose
- A tinkling sound could be a problem with your silencer
- A chugging noise could indicate a blockage in the system
- A hissing sound often indicates a crack in a gasket, pipe or in the manifold
- If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms or have any other concerns with your exhaust give us a call on 01782 749 888 or pop in to see our friendly team